Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Door and Nice Floor


My camera decided to work again for a little while only because it overheard that I had purchased its replacement on Friday.  This last effort by my trusty Kodak EasyShare was in vain however, because newegg promisses that a better camera will arrive by Tuesday.

Since the last blog posting, a new door has been installed, stained, and sealed.  The floor has also been sanded, sanded some more, and then polyurethaned (with three coats).  Trim work has begun as well and will hopefully be wrapped up this week.











3 comments:

L Anna said...

It looks beautiful, John & Sarah!

MrsDoc said...

Wow, nice!
The floor is just beautiful, but I love the door the most. Was that door already on there and you stripped it and refinished? Or is that an antique you used? It's really nice!

John said...

Hi Mrs. Doc, sorry I hadn't noticed your comment until now. It's a new door- we just gave it a dark stain.