Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Destruction/Construction Season Coming Soon


While I don't claim to be a "blogger", I do realize that it is poor webiquette (I coined the word- I can do that, it's my blog) to go several months without a post.  However, as of 1:30 AM this morning, I am done with school for the summer and will now devote some spare time to home improvements, baseball, and blogging.  The Winter/Spring hasn't found us completely dormant.  We had a wood furnace installed in the basement and installed new windows upstairs in the master bedroom (pictures to follow).  This summer's big project will be the main floor bathroom and converting the den (next to said bathroom) into a bedroom.  This arrangement makes more sense than our current floor plan and will help our situation if the newest addition to our family (due in December) is a boy.  Sarah is sifting through magazines looking for color, design, fixtures and other such womanly stuff while I charge the battery for my sawzall in eager anticipation for demolition.  I will try to hold myself back long enough to take "before pictures" this time.   Stay tuned or don't.

1 comment:

Monnie said...

Staying tuned. ;)